Webster

The Constitution was made to guard the people against the dangers of good intentions." --American Statesman Daniel Webster (1782-1852)


Tuesday, July 19, 2011

Hanoi Jane is back in the news.

I remember the only person that my dad has a visceral hatred for,   When I was young(teenager) I saw him using some real foul language at the TV and I waited for him to calm down then I asked him what the matter was.  He replied "that traitorous bitch jane fonda"  Pointing to the tv screen that depicted her in warmup gear peddling her workout video's and book.  He then told me about being over there in 1972 and listening to her broadcast her lies and sedition.  Why she wasn't tried as a traitor and hung couldn't be understood.  I also remember a story where some of the POW's agreed to meet with her and they by slight of hand gave her a list of POW's at the hanoi hilton.  After the meet and greet, she to the dumbfounded POW's gave the list to her NVA handler.  They were tortured and a couple of them died on account of it.    I also remember being with my mom as my Dad came back from vietnam and the hatred that he and other G.I's got from the public, he and others were reluctant to wear his uniform off post because of the treatment they received.  I remember being sad for my Dad because I am very proud of my Dad well because he is my Dad and others of his generation that did the right thing and were crapped on.  I also remember a fight I had when I came back from the gulf and was in a club in Germany and some local calls me a "murderer and a baby killer", that was the only time I really enjoyed beating somebody's ass and as I pummeled this guy I kept thinking "yeah I am getting a lick in for my Dad and his generation.   



Hanoi Jane Whines After Being Dumped By QVC – Lashes Out at “Insane Extremists” Who Opposed Her Appearance


In 1972 "Hanoi" Jane Fonda applauded an NVA anti-aircraft gun crew during her trip to North Vietnam. These guns were used to shoot down American planes and contributed to the deaths of American Airmen.
But Jane Fonda thinks she’s suffered enough.
Hanoi Jane whined after being dumped from QVC after they received several calls criticizing her for her previous propaganda work with the North Vietnamese.
Via the Jane Fonda website, via Free Republic:
I was to have been on QVC today to introduce my book, “Prime Time,” about aging and the life cycle. The network said they got a lot of calls yesterday criticizing me for my opposition to the Vietnam War and threatening to boycott the show if I was allowed to appear. I am, to say the least, deeply disappointed that QVC caved to this kind of insane pressure by some well funded and organized political extremist groups. And that they did it without talking to me first. I have never shied away from talking about this as I have nothing to hide. I could have pointed out that threats of boycotts are nothing new for me and have never prevented me from having best selling books and exercise DVDs, films, and a Broadway play. Most people don’t buy into the far right lies. Many people have reached out to express how excited they were about my going onto QVC and hearing about my book.
Bottom line, this has gone on far too long, this spreading of lies about me! None of it is true. NONE OF IT! I love my country. I have never done anything to hurt my country or the men and women who have fought and continue to fight for us.
What a horrible woman.

- The Gateway Pundit

No comments:

Post a Comment

I had to change the comment format on this blog due to spammers, I will open it back up again in a bit.