Webster

The Constitution was made to guard the people against the dangers of good intentions." --American Statesman Daniel Webster (1782-1852)


Sunday, September 25, 2011

Herman Cain's speech at CPAC

I heard that Herman Cain gave a good stemwinder of a speech at CPAC.  I was and still am a supporter of Herman Cain, I used to listen to him here in Atlanta when he would fill in for my regular talk show host.  Herman Cain has a certain style but his logic is infallible and he studies all the time to get good at a subject.  I really believe that we need somebody different than the politicians and lawyers that infest the capital.  Somebody that is out of the beltway and isn't corrupted by the culture.  I also believe that Election 2012 is the tipping point, it is the last chance we have to reset this country before we really have major problems like Greece but worse. If Obungler gets reelected, we will be transformed beyond the ability to return the country to what it is should be with out severe violence and the republic changing to something unrecognizable.

No comments:

Post a Comment

I had to change the comment format on this blog due to spammers, I will open it back up again in a bit.