Webster

The Constitution was made to guard the people against the dangers of good intentions." --American Statesman Daniel Webster (1782-1852)


Thursday, February 2, 2012

2nd amendment for dummies ...Redux

I posted this back in july, and I thought it was relevant especially with the "fast and furious" hearings and Holder playing hard to get.   I will say this again and again, I believe that fast and furious was a political move by the Obungler administration to force the gun control issue by fomenting a crisis then having a ready made solution to "solve" it.

     

2 comments:

  1. This sounds to like what he would do - create the crisis and then let's not waste it.

    ReplyDelete

I had to change the comment format on this blog due to spammers, I will open it back up again in a bit.