Webster

The Constitution was made to guard the people against the dangers of good intentions." --American Statesman Daniel Webster (1782-1852)


Wednesday, February 22, 2012

Doomsday Preppers....?

I am watching "Doomsday Preppers" on NATGEO.   I see the different situations and it gives you stuff to think about.  But the "if" the big "IF" is "why advertise"?    If I am prepping..I don't tell nobody outside the family.   I practice OPSEC.  If the government knows, so will other people.  That is not a good thing,   All you would need is "da Man" to come by and seize your guns and lock you up.  Then you will lose your stash because since you are locked up, you neighbors will come over and pillage your house.

2 comments:

  1. Already happened to one guy, shortly after the show aired his doctor declared him mental unstable or some such and he lost his guns.

    ReplyDelete
  2. That is what I was concerned about. All it would take is something like that to happen. A Doctor,ATF or some of the other alphabet government agencies use the court system to flog the individual.

    ReplyDelete

I had to change the comment format on this blog due to spammers, I will open it back up again in a bit.