Webster

The Constitution was made to guard the people against the dangers of good intentions." --American Statesman Daniel Webster (1782-1852)


Tuesday, October 30, 2012

Picking Losers...Andrew Klaven Strikes again



So…  I recently made a satirical political video under the auspices of my favorite think tank. I was supposed to release it weeks ago, but the think tank objected to what it saw as my overly harsh and personal attacks on President Obama. I was unwilling to change it so now, with the think tank’s permission, I hereby release the video in conjunction with my pals at Madison McQueen but with the think tank’s name removed. What do you think? Too nasty?

                         --ANDREW KLAVEN


1 comment:

I had to change the comment format on this blog due to spammers, I will open it back up again in a bit.