Webster

The Constitution was made to guard the people against the dangers of good intentions." --American Statesman Daniel Webster (1782-1852)


Friday, December 7, 2012

Christmas lights...Again

I think I will run with a variation of Christmas lights until I either run out of days until Christmas...Or run out of cool Christmas lights on you tube.




Uploaded on 29 Nov 2011
Since 1775, over 1.3 million American troops have made the ultimate sacrifice. Thank you and please visit SemperFiFund.org to help give back to those who protect our freedom.

A Big Thank you to everyone who voted and helped us win the Good Morning America Contest.

Now on iTunes! All Profits go to the Semper Fi Fund.
The America Patriots- God Bless The Usa and Armed Forces Medley
http://itunes.apple.com/us/album/god-bless-the-usa-armed-forces/id489731812?i...

Thanks to Ford at Ford@fordproductions.com for doing all the music work and his wonderful wife for doing the voiceover.

This house can be seen on Mossy Creek Lane in Southwood, Tallahassee, FL from 6-10 on weeknights and until 11 Friday and Saturday night. Christmas night will be the last nigh

1 comment:

  1. My first Marine deployment. My son who knows where, doing God only knows what. I am glad someone appreciates my tears and the longings of my heart. TOTALLY awesome!!!

    Brick and Mobile

    ReplyDelete

I had to change the comment format on this blog due to spammers, I will open it back up again in a bit.