Webster

The Constitution was made to guard the people against the dangers of good intentions." --American Statesman Daniel Webster (1782-1852)


Saturday, September 20, 2014

gone camping

I have gone camping with my troop this weekend.   I also am using my phone to make a post.
   This is a first so I will put up some pics off my phone I will  see how this works.


Well it won't let me pull off my gallery so I just used my camera and directly uploaded a pic.  Ain't modern scouting cool!
I will do my road runner post tomorrow.
This our campsite and my trusty Ranger.  Nothing  Screams
"Disgruntled Veteran" like my Ranger does.

The boys are getting in some shooting and tubing so
they are excited.  I will take some pics later of that
.
This is the bathroom and the playing field.  This facility
is pretty good especially for a rural council like where we are at.

2 comments:

I had to change the comment format on this blog due to spammers, I will open it back up again in a bit.