Webster

The Constitution was made to guard the people against the dangers of good intentions." --American Statesman Daniel Webster (1782-1852)


Friday, June 12, 2015

Recovery from Day camp and a cool Veterans video

Well I survived another Cub Day camp.  The kids had fun and we adult volunteers had a good time.  I had recruited enough rangemasters to run 4 ranges, and I also had all the logistics and location worked out and everything ran smoothly and we all agreed to do this again next year.


   On a different note I ran across this video from a Grocery chain based in Tennessee.  When I go to Tennessee to visit My mom and Step-dad I would frequently get gas and assorted groceries there.  Well they released a very good video that is a minute long.

   
   it is veterans based and very well done.  It would be a good addition for Veterans day posting, but I figured I would post it today.

   

4 comments:

  1. Glad you enjoyed the ladies mr G :-)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Sorry. I forgot to put. "Off topic" at the beginning of that comment

    ReplyDelete
  3. Glad you got enough volunteers! And ranges are an interesting job to run!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Glad you got enough volunteers! And ranges are an interesting job to run!

    ReplyDelete

I had to change the comment format on this blog due to spammers, I will open it back up again in a bit.