Webster

The Constitution was made to guard the people against the dangers of good intentions." --American Statesman Daniel Webster (1782-1852)


Friday, November 6, 2015

A lot of it......

I have been working the overtime..a lot of it...I basically go to work, work how long I work, then go home to sleep then rinse and repeat...I will have my Blue angel airshow pics up tomorrow afternoon. 
A couple of musings....First off the Russian Jet crashing.....from the reports it was an explosion that brought it down and it has the markings of ISIS on it....watch for a very spirited response from the Russians....
     Also CNN has released a hatchet piece on Republican Presidential candidate Ben Carson...I blieve that it is either the Jeb Bush camp behind it or the Hillary camp pushing it.  I am leaning toward Hillary because of the CNN prior affiliation and heavy handed support of Hillary.

2 comments:

I had to change the comment format on this blog due to spammers, I will open it back up again in a bit.