Webster

The Constitution was made to guard the people against the dangers of good intentions." --American Statesman Daniel Webster (1782-1852)


Saturday, September 3, 2016

The Gray Man -----Partners

My Blog buddy Jim A.K.A. "The old wise gray one" released his 4th "Gray Man" book. 


 Here is the Linkie to order either the digital or dead tree.  I get both.  Digital to read on my tablet and the dead tree version, autographed for close family.   Order and read the book.  I have read all the prior books and I feel like the characters are family as well as I know them.  Reading those books is like visiting good friends as they go through their trials and tribulations but somehow you know that they will succeed because of the caliber of people they are.     

     Again go Here and order your copy.

1 comment:

I had to change the comment format on this blog due to spammers, I will open it back up again in a bit.