Webster

The Constitution was made to guard the people against the dangers of good intentions." --American Statesman Daniel Webster (1782-1852)


Thursday, October 27, 2016

A quad of quick video's

I have been working some long hours this week at work with the employee involvement group that I am a member of so I figured I would post a couple of video's that I have posted in the past and are good for a laugh.


       I showed this video to a person from "inFlight Services" and she had never had seen this before and almost passed out laughing at the video.

   And of course the "Saga of Bjorn" is a popular one.

     And I got a couple of "Hitler parody" video's I found
                                         Hitler and BREXIT, they are hilarious!

1 comment:

I had to change the comment format on this blog due to spammers, I will open it back up again in a bit.