Webster

The Constitution was made to guard the people against the dangers of good intentions." --American Statesman Daniel Webster (1782-1852)


Tuesday, October 4, 2016

Gun Control being refuted by an immigrant.

I came back from camping this weekend and ran a gun range for the boy scouts.  I will post pics either Wednesday or Thursday. 

    I remembered this a few years ago, there was a hearing involving AR-15's and gun control.  This happened right after Sandy Hook so the liberals were up in a tizzy. 
   This immigrant came up to speak and I am sure the liberals expected this person to toe the party line, but they were surprised.   This is what an immigrant looks like that has assimilated to American Culture.


1 comment:

I had to change the comment format on this blog due to spammers, I will open it back up again in a bit.