Webster

The Constitution was made to guard the people against the dangers of good intentions." --American Statesman Daniel Webster (1782-1852)


Sunday, August 20, 2017

Google Retaliation....or Censorship..?

I check out a bunch of blogs every day or every couple of days and several of them all of a sudden are not functional.  They have the "Permission denied" unless I contact the blog owner and there is no link, or they are just "gone".   I am wondering if I need to start looking for another platform because there is a purge going one in blogger?   I blog because it is therapeutic and it allows me to concentrate the scattered neurons called my though pattern... Yes I am concerned...

    


2 comments:

  1. Many of the accounts on You Tube to which I subscribe have very recently become either difficult to find or appear to not have produced any new videos. These accounts are metal or wood working, gun channels, sailing, power boating, gardening, aviation.

    It is quite unusual that all said channels would nearly simultaneously experience the same problems. I know it's not my computer or server because I have logged into those YT channels from differing sites using different computers.

    ReplyDelete
  2. NO good answer over here... sigh

    ReplyDelete

I had to change the comment format on this blog due to spammers, I will open it back up again in a bit.