Webster

The Constitution was made to guard the people against the dangers of good intentions." --American Statesman Daniel Webster (1782-1852)


Friday, April 20, 2018

Some humor and flight safety videos

I will be heading out of town for a boy scout event, and I have something loaded on the scheduler thingie for Tomorrow.  I will be returning tomorrow night. 
    By now y'all have seen the pics from SWA 1380 with people and the oxygen mask.....

Here is a safety video from United...

Well we saw these pics from the SWA 1380 flight...First off total kudo's to the crew of Southwest for how they handled the emergency,  they are rockstars. 
     Again we saw the videos of the passengers on the flight and how they were wearing the mask..
Well apparently people don't pay attention to the safety video's. I saw this pic and immediately thought of this short video I had seen a while back....
yeah...that is what I thought.....

No comments:

Post a Comment

I had to change the comment format on this blog due to spammers, I will open it back up again in a bit.