Webster

The Constitution was made to guard the people against the dangers of good intentions." --American Statesman Daniel Webster (1782-1852)


Thursday, August 23, 2018

B-58 Hustler First Test FLight



I have been very busy in the Real world between work and my Dad, he has COPD and his lung collapsed again.  So I have been spending time in the hospital and doing other things and blogging will be light.
    I ran across this clip of the B58 hustler looking for a video clip for a comment I made on Aaron the Shekelblog about Buckaroo Banzai and Rocket Cars

   When I was little, the B58 was stuff of Science fiction and the ability of the United States to push the envelope on the levels of science and technology of the time.  The B58 was bad to the bone.


2 comments:

  1. One of my dad's friends was a retired Hustler driver. Man was even more fighter-pilot-ish than the fighter pilots I knew.

    Great plane.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thoughts and prayers for your dad, and it wasn't called the Hustler for nothing...

    ReplyDelete

I had to change the comment format on this blog due to spammers, I will open it back up again in a bit.