Webster

The Constitution was made to guard the people against the dangers of good intentions." --American Statesman Daniel Webster (1782-1852)


Thursday, August 2, 2018

More Pics from NOAC

Here are some sore pics, I also have some video's I gotta figure out how to upload, apparently the video file is too big for me to upload it through my email like I have been doing.

Patch trading...In Prison Cigarettes are currency, in the Boy Scouts, it is Patches...
More patches...
Wonder how many liberals got triggered on campus
Another parody poster made an appearance
I really like the humor...but I am warped...
Origami....Don't know the significance, but thought it was pretty neat.

No comments:

Post a Comment

I had to change the comment format on this blog due to spammers, I will open it back up again in a bit.