Webster

The Constitution was made to guard the people against the dangers of good intentions." --American Statesman Daniel Webster (1782-1852)


Wednesday, August 1, 2018

Some Pictures from NOAC

I am presently at NOAC, the "National Order of the Arrow Conference".  I am having  a blast, but I figured that I would post a few pictures.  I will post more about the conference upon my return to the land of milk and Honey.
This is one of the classes I attended, this was for stuff higher than Lodge level.  Very interesting class.
 

What boy scout event be complete with out patch trading....wherever there is a flat surface, someone will lay out their "stash" and trade patches with some one else.
We also went to evening shows,  and the spectacle outside was almost as good as the inside of the show.

People waiting to get inside the stadium,
I'm not sure why the canoe's were there...but several were being carried around..
I also saw dinosaurs, I was looking for cigarettes, (If you are in doubt of what I am referring to, see the prior article.)  The Dinosaur attacked me once the camera was shown.
  I also saw a couple of other things....
There were several of these laying around, the front wheel is locked up, but the rest of the bike is missing.
    This song was going through my mind...
"One is the...."

And finally someone put up this parody of an "Official" notice up, I got a laugh out of it.  But the notice was removed several hours later.  The Phone number was legit, I googled it, LOL

3 comments:

I had to change the comment format on this blog due to spammers, I will open it back up again in a bit.