Webster

The Constitution was made to guard the people against the dangers of good intentions." --American Statesman Daniel Webster (1782-1852)


Wednesday, November 14, 2018

Musings and goings on at Casa De Garabaldi

Sorry that I didn't get anything on Tuesday, I was very busy and I had to choose between blog or sleep, so I choose sleep....

I have noticed the continuing kerfluffle with Florida and the circus in Broward County, and I keep having CHAD flashbacks to 2000 election.  It seems that the GOP stops voting on election day as the law says but the democrats can keep voting until they get the votes to declare themselves a winner.  I saw this with Arizona where all these "Mysterious votes" came from nowhere to elect the democratic candidate.  I am seeing the same thing in Florida where the election was declared over except for Broward county and Palm beach where the election board of that county ignoring Florida law continuing to move ballots around trying to find enough to get the democratic candidate for senator and governor elected.  I also am seeing this here in GA where the democratic candidate is filing lawsuits after lawsuits, if they can't win by votes, then they will will win by the courts...  What gets me is this....Where is the GOP? they gonna roll over and let the democrats screw them over....again.  I see the democrats saying "Every vote counts..." but if the vote is illegal, then it don't count and in their rush to "Stick it to da man and the system" they forget that when this stuff goes on, it erodes peoples faith in the system.  And this is not a good thing, if the democrats are successful in stealing more elections by voter fraud, people will no longer participate in the process and the system and if people feel disenfranchised, then things can get sporting in a hurry and this is NOT a good thing for the country.

  
Did some work on the F150, the old headlights were showing their age, I had some crazing that I was unable to polish out. I made some marks(duct tape) on the garage door to ensure proper alignment. Then proceeded to swap the headlights and side marker lights. I used gloves as to not leave oil on the bulbs and shorten the lifespan. The new lights look good..and due to duct tape, i was able to ensure proper alignment.

No comments:

Post a Comment

I had to change the comment format on this blog due to spammers, I will open it back up again in a bit.