Webster

The Constitution was made to guard the people against the dangers of good intentions." --American Statesman Daniel Webster (1782-1852)


Sunday, June 16, 2019

Happy Fathers Day!!




Happy Fathers Day to all the Dads that go the extra mile for their kids and do what is necessary to raise the future generations with the timeless values that have been proven for generations.


Here is a pic of my Dad;  He was trying to feed my phone to his bird "Indy"

       Through him I learned stubbornness, drive, ambition, Love of Country, Duty and Honor.
     He has done well, both of his kids have done well and succeeded in life, stable family, good jobs and careers.  Not all people can say that. 


 My Dad gave me a "Trump" mug for Fathers Day,  I was really touched by the thought behind it.  I put it next to the mug I bought last week that I talked about in Yesterdays post.

1 comment:

I had to change the comment format on this blog due to spammers, I will open it back up again in a bit.