Webster

The Constitution was made to guard the people against the dangers of good intentions." --American Statesman Daniel Webster (1782-1852)


Wednesday, September 25, 2019

Some Goings on at Casa De Garabaldi




On  this past Saturday I worked a shooting range with the Boy Scouts in my council,  I shanghai'ed my son to assist me, well because I an the Dad.  We were supposed to run the shotgun range, I was looking forward to shooting my "over and Under" and my 870 that hasn't fired a shot in a long time.  But when I got there, there were changes and I had to run the .22LR range.  I minded it a bit, if I knew that I was going to run the .22 range, I would have brought different guns.
 Those are Scouts that happen to be "Girls"  Still getting used to the idea
More shooting....
My son shooting during Lunch
Of Course one of the scouts shoots the rope holding the targets
so My son goes out there and repairs the damage

One of the rifles that we were shooting
Ruger American Bolt Action, I really liked the 2 stage trigger
I had asked my friend Mack about them and wondered if he had any in his place of employment.
Of Course my assistant faded out on me for over an hour...I could agree, the cold/flu that I caught was starting to affect me at this point and I wasn't "feeling it" as they say.

New radio for my truck, I installed it after I started feeling better,  I gave my son the radio out of my truck for his truck and picked this one up on Amazon as a replacement.  I had to do some modifications to make it work.  Drove for 2 weeks with a hole in my dash before I got this done.


No comments:

Post a Comment

I had to change the comment format on this blog due to spammers, I will open it back up again in a bit.