Webster

The Constitution was made to guard the people against the dangers of good intentions." --American Statesman Daniel Webster (1782-1852)


Thursday, September 19, 2019

Work event,



I spent the last 2 days at a seminar at work, my employer sent me as part of my ancillary responsibilities with my job.  As part of the event, we went to an Atlanta Braves game.  The Atlanta Braves were playing the Philadelphia Phillies
Well my luck stayed the same....
Well the Braves Lost......They are still out in front in the hunt for the pennant.

    It was interesting listening to the senior members of the company discuss what is going on and the state of the industry and human resources talking about things.  Was educational and I learned a lot about marketing, cost and other items


 Also won an Apple Watch.  I don't know what I am going to do with it.  For starters I wear either my fossil watch at work or I wear this one...
I will see, looking on selling it perhaps.  I would give it to my kid because he is the only "applephile" on our household but he already has one.
     

No comments:

Post a Comment

I had to change the comment format on this blog due to spammers, I will open it back up again in a bit.