Webster

The Constitution was made to guard the people against the dangers of good intentions." --American Statesman Daniel Webster (1782-1852)


Wednesday, October 16, 2019

"I ain't dead....Just super busy"

Sorry for not posting for the past few days, "MeatSpace" has been keeping me real busy lately.  I have started my run for my Oral and Practical which is Next week so I have been studying and of course my son needs me to help him with some projects with his truck. and of course work, and occasionally sleep.  Yesterday was switching out all his lights for LED's. after spending 15 hours at work....  I will post pics later.

Gotta use Teddy for a meme....

No comments:

Post a Comment

I had to change the comment format on this blog due to spammers, I will open it back up again in a bit.