Webster

The Constitution was made to guard the people against the dangers of good intentions." --American Statesman Daniel Webster (1782-1852)


Tuesday, November 5, 2019

A few pithy comments.....

This was the post that I wanted to write yesterday but the spammers hitting my blog yesterday squashed that idea.  And they hit again and again.  I had to enable"Verification".  I hope this helps.   Until yesterday I never dealt with a large scale outbreak,  I have deleted and marked "spam" over 3000 comments since Sunday.  I would get the occasional comment....and that was it.  Yesterday sucked.  I wasn't sure if I could save my content because not only did it hit my blog, it hit my email also because I got notifications on each one of that over 1000 emails show up in my folders.

     Well anyway...We have had a few changed in the democratic lineup the past week..

     We had "Beto" drop out....apparently him threatening to seize AR-15's from middle American didn't traction like he wanted with the democratic base.  I normally don't post AR related stuff on my Facebook page, but I did post this one..

  Kamala Harris is closing campaign offices in several states as her campaign is losing money and she tweeted that "people are not ready for a women and a POC to be president and it is racism".  Funny this is the primaries and her disdain is directed at democratic voters, the Red State people ain't gonna vote for her.
  

The Clown circus has passes inquiries for impeachment of President Trump, now it has become an official clown circus for the Democrats  Besides the massive waste of time and massive abuses by Schiff, this will screw over the democrats running for President because it will pull them off the campaign trail for a month or 2 leaving "Uncle Joe" to pretty much campaign by himself and he needs the time, he has been battered by the other candidates.  I guess being in government for 40 years and doing nothing of substance except hooking up his kids is noteworthy.

Nancy Pelosi normally a smooth political operator is forced to go along with this charade because the left wing of her party is pushing it.  It will come back to bite the democrats in 2020.  What are they going to do when Trump landslides his election.  There will be no stopping him at that point and the democrat brand will be toxic for a while.
 
    the Democrats will spend their time going back to the basics....

 On a different note, the report that came out that Jeff Epstein the Millionaire "fixer" who with Bill Clinton and other rich people used his "lolita express" for personal use was murdered not suicide like previously thought, and the Meme's have exploded all over social media..

There are many Meme's that cover's this subject and it is ruining the narrative that he committed suicide.

   And most of them implicate the Clintons....

Word on the street is that Hillary is thinking about throwing herself into the ring to "save the 2020 elections for the democrats".  That would be funny, Trump would beat her like a kettle drum, she couldn't handle the pace last election and she was supposed to be coronated, but this time she would be going on against an elected President with a strong economic record to back what he says.   Word on the street is that she would be a VEEP candidate for Elizabeth Warren.  If that is the case, if Warren gets elected, she better hire a food taster...

      And finally the baddie from ISIS got hisself removed, apparently he was hiding in Syria and the American Special Forces went in there and nailed him...

     The Democrats ate upset that Trump launched the mission without "consulting" with the democrats......Right....sure.....Trump was going to "consult" with the democrats....The same ones trying to impeach him.  I could see someone contacting Baghdadi for no other reason than to ruin it for Trump

2 comments:

  1. MrG good luck with the spammers. They should be hunted down like feral hogs. PS thanks for a couple good memes!!

    ReplyDelete

I had to change the comment format on this blog due to spammers, I will open it back up again in a bit.