Posting this using my cell phone, normally Today is "Monday Music" but, well kinda, we had a heavy electrical Storm hit several days ago, it fried all my Tv's , the modem, router, several outlets in my house, my laptop power cord, house A/C and assorted lights.
Assorted covers of the plugs, blew the covers off of them This was my modem plug......
The surge protector.....yeah, getting replaced also.
So since I am off from work till tomorrow, can't really post until I get to work. I have some stuff from Amazon coming, my internet provider is sending a Tech out because the signal coming onto the house is damaged also, so the new modem and router ain't working because the incoming signal is degraded. Fun..fun.



No comments:
Post a Comment
I had to change the comment format on this blog due to spammers, I will open it back up again in a bit.