Webster

The Constitution was made to guard the people against the dangers of good intentions." --American Statesman Daniel Webster (1782-1852)


Friday, September 30, 2011

Worthwhile goals or bucket list.

I got this idea from a couple of good blog buddies Daddy Bear and Peter
    they were discussion how many weapons that they have fired that were designed by Gods own designer
   John Moses Browning.   I will highlight the ones that I have fired.   It is a worthwhile goal and the sheer brilliance of the man that designed soo many of the iconic firearms that are still in the world today.  People will upgrade and improve the original, but you know that the original will perform as advertised.


Firearms

[edit]Cartridges

In addition, the cartridges he developed are still some of the most popular in the world. They include:

[edit]
I have fired every cartridge he has designed.   My favorite is the 45ACP, Gods own caliber

2 comments:

  1. I've fired the same ones, plus the Woodsman, and both the 1917 and 1919 MGs :-) And yep, .45 IS the caliber of choice!!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Did you have this listing on your blog also? I had thought you did, but when I went to look again I didn't see it. If you did have it I would have given you the props also.

    ReplyDelete

I had to change the comment format on this blog due to spammers, I will open it back up again in a bit.