Webster

The Constitution was made to guard the people against the dangers of good intentions." --American Statesman Daniel Webster (1782-1852)


Monday, September 5, 2011

Monday Music

My work hours changed a bit, I now work mondays so I will be later posting.


I will post some stuff from the 70's   Some Cher with Gypsies, Tramps and Thieves.

Now some Andrew Gold with" Lonely Boy"

I started to really pay attention to music in the mid 70's.  I used to listen to Wolfman Jack on AFN  in Frankfurt late at night and catch the superbands like ELO, Steve Miller band, Fleetwood Mac and others.  I thought that Wolfman Jack was an AFN DJ.  I realized different later when I saw the movie American Graffiti and realized that he was syndicated.


No comments:

Post a Comment

I had to change the comment format on this blog due to spammers, I will open it back up again in a bit.