Webster

The Constitution was made to guard the people against the dangers of good intentions." --American Statesman Daniel Webster (1782-1852)


Friday, May 22, 2015

Ain't got nothing......work all the time.

  This will be a short post, I have worked a lot of overtime and I am tired.   On a good note, the Ranger is Fixed!!!
   A friend of mine came over....We were able to muscle the bed in place and then I got the bolts and wires hooked up.   I am happy!!  If Chuck Norris was there, the bed would have jumped up there by itself and hooked up rather than annoy Chuck.  ( Thanks for the suggestion Momma Fargo;)

     At work (Where else...) one of the mechanic's (Same one that finds all the strange video's, every group has one...) was playing a video called "The devil went to Boston".  It is hilarious and definitely NSFW due to language.  


Please check out my blogroll, there are a lot of good people there...

7 comments:

  1. Hey, that looks so much better. Maybe next time Chuck can come by and help. LOL. Have a great Memorial Day...remembering those who gave all!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Good lookin' truck. Rangers may be on the small side, but they're real working trucks. Even my step-side, with a way too small bed for all I use it for, always gets the job done.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Good lookin' truck. Rangers may be on the small side, but they're real working trucks. Even my step-side, with a way too small bed for all I use it for, always gets the job done.

    ReplyDelete
  4. That's great that you got the truck back together! And even better than you did it BEFORE you needed it!!! :-)

    ReplyDelete
  5. That's great that you got the truck back together! And even better than you did it BEFORE you needed it!!! :-)

    ReplyDelete
  6. Nice looking ride you have there...and you even have the right (my favorite) COLOR.

    As for the video...ROFLMAO.
    That was excellent.
    Have a good Memorial Day & roll safe out there.

    ReplyDelete
  7. Hey Y'all

    Thank you for the kind words on the RANGER:). I am glad to get it back working....before I needed it. And the video is definitely funny

    ReplyDelete

I had to change the comment format on this blog due to spammers, I will open it back up again in a bit.