Webster

The Constitution was made to guard the people against the dangers of good intentions." --American Statesman Daniel Webster (1782-1852)


Saturday, September 3, 2022

Some goings on at Casa De Garabaldi and some musings

 First off I have been busy at work, and also the platform that host this blog has been giving me problems.  I have posted almost 4000 post on my blog and anything related to the 44th President , The election 2012, 2016, the 3% of people that control the outrage machine and are trying to recruit kids and PIAP* has been getting flagged by the platforms bots.  I have had to appeal every post and with the exception of 3 of them I have had them reinstated, that took some time.  This is something that anyone that uses a blog platform may have to deal with.  They are using the catchall post "Hate speech".  I am trying to be circumspect in my words to tripping bot review of my post but I trust y'all can read between the lines.

*Pig in a Pantsuit My name for President Trumps Opponent in the 2016 election...

     Right before I caught the Covid for the 3rd time, My son took me to Mercedes Benz Stadium here in the ATL for "Veterans Appreciation Day"  They Gave us Veterans that showed up a challenge coin.


The Other side...


We had a good time and the coin was appreciated.  I wore my "Veteran Hat" that I bought last year to the game. and we sat in the supporters section where we saw the spike come down the stairs and where the hardcore fans sat.  My son is a "student" so he used his student ID to buy tickets cheaply and got us in a good area for good seats.


Something else I did was change out my wheels on "the Precious" A.K.A. my F150, this is an older pic of the truck after I had washed her, the wheels looked clean on this side, but on the other side, they looked really bad, beyond saving bad and I wanted to change them out.  Well I had an opportunity fall into my lap.  My brother from another mother has an F150 like mine and it got damaged 


   Yes that was all, but it was enough to total out the truck so I asked him if we could trade out tires before he had the truck picked up by the insurance company.so we switched rims and tires.

I later cleaned up the rims and it made the truck look different.   I was washing the truck and the Focus because they were filthy, the Sky was clear...the birds were chirping....so I got the cleaning stuff to give both a vehicles a quick bath...

         I cleaned the Focus first, then started washing the Truck, I was almost done then felt a gust of wind...looked up and saw ....Ruh Roh........Remember the clear skies....?

and here.........


       Remember the clear skies I mentioned?   Well I cleaned up and quickly put things away before the rain hit.  I am thinkin about getting a side gig as a rain maker.
      

I had to take some things to goodwill and to the salvage yard........Can't do that stuff with a Prius ya know.
 
        Work has been very busy, but I am hoping that it will be slowing down after the labor day holiday, but we will see.  Traditionally it goes as all the planes that we have been pushing all summer slow down so we can get all the maintenance caught up before the Holiday season starts up and we are pushing 90 to nothing  again.  

   I was cleaning up my Bonus room and found this in the corner....

   Back in 2002 my wife bought me this toy  because I had a 2001 "Ford Sport Trac" and I was a "Tracaholic" as they say and I thought it was really neat, and I put it in my bonus room and over time I forgot about it until I saw it, I replaced the original batteries and surprise and surprise...

            It worked!!!    Whooda think it, Check out the dust on it.

   I found my old Trump 2016 Sticker in my toolbox and cleaned it off and toyed for a minute...about placing it on my truck...


  But I decided to not do that, I didn't feel like getting "The Precious" vandalized in my very blue county so I didn't do that, so I figured the "Deplorable Inside" was pushing it enough.
    

    I was going through my bonus room and dug out my Soviet Army manuals , What was old is now new again with the Russians being Frisky and that they have trained several other militaries around the world along their pattern like the Norks, and as I understand it, the Chinese use a variation of the Soviet doctrine as do other armies.  It got mentioned on a farcebook group and we "old hands" were commenting that we still had our manuals from "back in the day", lol



      Now onto a couple of minor rants, first off "Brandon" decided to "Forgive" $10,000  in student loans.  This really ticked me off, first off it leaves the root problem unsolved, that the colleges push these worthless degrees on these kids, and these same colleges have billions in endowments but the word on the street is that they will raise tuition by 20,000 or more because they know that there is more "Forgiveness" in the pipeline.  So these same kids go to college, they go for a semester or 2 drop out, and they got this nut they have to deal with, and they have to get a job to pay the nut off and they cannot bankrupt it.  Or the kid stays in and graduates and the degree is worthless and they have a bigger nut to deal with.  The cost of tuition has increased 3 times the rate of inflation, even in the times of Xiden, then they have to get a job to service the larger nut. and if they choose poorly, they can't get a job and in many cases they are indoctrinated in school.  Also on top of it a lot of the kids finance their lifestyle in school on student loan debt.  I know this because some of my kin did this while in school and stayed past the 4 years because of changing majors.  But this is a big "screw you" to the working class because it makes us pay for the debt of mostly democrat supporters.  Those of us that either didn't go to school, or paid for school ourselves with the G.I Bill or paid off our loans or found other ways to get our certified smarts to make it in this world.  I see more of this coming down in the future as the Donks try to buy more supporters and gin up the votes for the 2022 election to prevent the bloodbath.
    

  Meanwhile in Independence Hall in Philadelphia, Xiden gave a speech for "the soul of our Nation" where he identified biggest threat to our country as the "ultimate MAGA and President Trump supporters", and in the backdrop he had 2 enlisted marines and the red lights really gave a sinister glow to the proceedings.  This is unprecedented, the American military is supposed to be apolitical but Xiden has been using the U.S Military as backdrops for his political speeches and word on the streets is that this bothers those that are involved , but the SecDef and the armchair generals don't care, they are all in.   Also Xiden has run on being the great Unifier, but this is his most divisive speech yet.  I can see someone trying to false flag  a Trump supporter to kick off a "Krystallnacht" event against the people on the right side of the aisle. 

 Don't laugh, I can see someone on the FBI doing this to find a way to suspend the election to prevent the donks from losing their collective asses in November.  "Borepatch" had a parody of a Jonny Cash song with a warning "not to take your gun to town" and it was a warning about getting provoked, and this is what the speech did was basically declare war on half of the country, and this will be the excuse they use to suspend the constitution and our civil rights.  I am hoping that we can still vote our way out of this but the window is getting smaller and smaller and if we can't fix this and soon it will be too late.

        And finally some wisdom from John Wayne, it is 50 years old, but it is still true today as it was back then.





      



2 comments:

  1. Yep, the 'bots' are on the rampage... Of course it's just 'in the runup to the elections' to make sure 'nothing bad' is out there... yeah, right! Re the trucks, looks like it doesn't take much to total a Ford truck out! Unless there was a lot of damage we didn't see!!!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I have been careful with the bots...and the damage is to the cab, it wasn't just to the door, the back of the cab where the door locks was damaged and that is a lot of work to straighten out and repair for fit and finish sake. Also it ain't just a Ford thing, any vehicle at that age, damaged where that truck was damaged at, would have been " scrapped"

      Delete

I had to change the comment format on this blog due to spammers, I will open it back up again in a bit.