Webster

The Constitution was made to guard the people against the dangers of good intentions." --American Statesman Daniel Webster (1782-1852)


Tuesday, August 22, 2023

The Saga of Biorn The Viking and a thought.

 

Biorn the Viking is old and wants to go to Valhalla like all good Vikings......



But his problem is that he can't find a worthy opponent.   at first.    Very good short film

    I remembered posting this video several years ago and I happen to watch it on you tube, I have it saved there and I got another laugh out of it.

     There is this scene in 13th warrior that is more serious but still describes the mindset of the Norsemen

I really liked that movie 13th Warrior and it is a good Saturday movie.  If that scene don't stir the blood, you ain't alive.

    And here is a belief that I have...I hope I never have to find out in such a manner, but truth be told everyone "Crosses the Rim", it is how you do so that makes your final standing as a man. It is a belief that I have.

1 comment:

  1. I just watched The Norseman on Peacock channel. Travels around on a classic tale of revenge but I liked it.

    ReplyDelete

I had to change the comment format on this blog due to spammers, I will open it back up again in a bit.