Webster

The Constitution was made to guard the people against the dangers of good intentions." --American Statesman Daniel Webster (1782-1852)


Thursday, September 8, 2011

The GOP debate

I was watching the debate and what was the GOP thinking of when they agreed to let the MSNBC host the debate.  I thought the debate was pretty good but most of it focused on Romney and Perry.  What got me was the after debate analysis with that leftist hack Rachael Maddows show.  She had a bunch of leftist on the panel, they were anything but balanced.  When they have the Al Sharpton as a panel member talking about the GOP debate, they showed their bias.  The only republican I saw interviewed was a guy named Schmedt an established republican and I can tell he didn't like the tea party.  He was playing the status quo angle and that isn't what we need anymore.  We have been getting along with the democraps for years and the 14 trillion dollar debt is where it has led us.    Lets play nice and we get screwed.  I am tired of being nice to these people, we are expected to be nice to them and they have people like Hoffa making incendiary comments and the attitude is that if we complain, we are wrong.  The left can demagogue an issue and it is OK, but if we defend ourselves, we are bigots, hate poor people,don't support global warning,  racist, ete,ete.   I am to the point now I am past being nice.  Being nice has gotten us nowhere but screwed and maligned.

No comments:

Post a Comment

I had to change the comment format on this blog due to spammers, I will open it back up again in a bit.