Webster

The Constitution was made to guard the people against the dangers of good intentions." --American Statesman Daniel Webster (1782-1852)


Sunday, September 4, 2011

Heroes

I did a posting back in may, I had labled it "heroes"   We have the 10th anniversary of 9-11 coming up, so I figured I would repost a post I did on a person that was killed by the attack on 9-11. 
     Here is an exerpt of my post, followed by a link to the rest of the post.

  "A coward dies a thousand times whereas a brave man dies only once."

I figured that I would do a posting on heroes, people who by action would warrant what I call " Entry to Vahalla" where the vikings would welcome their own kindred spirit and lift up the mead glasses and Yell welcome.    One of the people that I admire is a person named Rick Rescorla.  Most people don't know his name but they would recognize a picture of Rick from Vietnam


                                                              Lt Rick Rescorla                                                                   2/7th Cavalry Ia Drang Valley 1965

Here is the rest of the Story

No comments:

Post a Comment

I had to change the comment format on this blog due to spammers, I will open it back up again in a bit.