Webster

The Constitution was made to guard the people against the dangers of good intentions." --American Statesman Daniel Webster (1782-1852)


Friday, September 16, 2011

Precision military marching video's

I used to do stuff like this when I was in military college.  We were good, but these sailers were on a whole other level.  We used to throw around the demilled 03 Springfields and they were bleached to get that pretty color, the flipside was that when one got dropped.....well splitville city.    It has been over 25 years and I still like to see the discipline of those teams.  Fills me with pride for our military

This is the U.S Army Drill team, the "Old Guard"  the same soldiers also guard the tomb of the unknown soldier.

1 comment:

  1. Yep, they are GOOD! I was on the Flying Rifles (NATTC Memphis) drill team while I was there, we were pretty good, and we used real bayonets (that were sharp). Gave a WHOLE new meaning to 'attention to detail' :-)

    ReplyDelete

I had to change the comment format on this blog due to spammers, I will open it back up again in a bit.