Webster

The Constitution was made to guard the people against the dangers of good intentions." --American Statesman Daniel Webster (1782-1852)


Thursday, February 15, 2018

Another School Shooting...updated..

 I bumped a history post until tomorrow for this post.  I have another week of Historical post loaded on the scheduler thingie because I knew that my schedule was going to be crazy and I didn't want my blog to be silent.

Yesterday we had this twatwaffle.....



I removed the pic of the guy I had on the blog, apparently the early reports were in error and I don't like to put out incorrect information...My bad

   As you can tell, he also is a supporter of Antifa and some of the other left wing fringe groups.    The reason I am putting this out there is to prevent his past from being sanitized so they can insert whatever they want and I have already seen the facebook blow up with the usual suspects immediately pushing for gun control.  Funny that he kills a bunch of kids and lets himself get arrested, I guess he wants to be a martyr for the cause...whatever that cause is.  

 And the strange thing is that the same crowd pushing for gun control are the same group that blew off discussions about the 2 times deported illegal that killed NFL player Edwin Jackson and his uber driver had no problems hoisting the still warm bodies of dead kids to support their agenda.

   I am totally disgusted and flat out will not get into a debate with anybody on gun control...To me gun control is evil and totally against natural law for allowing me to defend myself. 
 

2 comments:

  1. Here, here! I am very sad today. Heavy burden carrying this one. And the FB posts are pissing me off about the gun control. Gah. Idjits.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Hey Momma Fargo;

      I was very bummed out by this, I want to say so much and perhaps I will do a post on Saturday or Sunday on how I feel and what I believe the problem is....and it ain't guns.

      Delete

I had to change the comment format on this blog due to spammers, I will open it back up again in a bit.