Webster

The Constitution was made to guard the people against the dangers of good intentions." --American Statesman Daniel Webster (1782-1852)


Thursday, April 6, 2017

If Horror movies were realistic....

This will be on my Blogger Scheduler thingie, I am still out of town and will not return until Sunday.

I make no bones about it, I consider "Horror movies" to be boring and totally lacking in realism.  I really liked the movie "Aliens", granted the humans died, they went down fighting and not screaming in terror. 

   Like this scene from the Late Bill Paxton when the aliens penetrated the command center and tried to overwhelm the Colonial Marines.


Sure he died, but he died on his feet as a Marine would not crying in terror.

    I saw this clip a few weeks ago and was commenting on the realism if I and my friends ran across the same situation, what would we do...




  Kinda like this...Lol

No comments:

Post a Comment

I had to change the comment format on this blog due to spammers, I will open it back up again in a bit.