Webster

The Constitution was made to guard the people against the dangers of good intentions." --American Statesman Daniel Webster (1782-1852)


Tuesday, May 16, 2023

Lemme 'splain what is going on.....

 I am sure that y'all are noticing the lack of posting lately,   There are several reasons for this.  First off is my job change, I am still with my employer and rated as a chemtrail Technician but I don't touch the airplanes anymore, it is a physically demanding job and I am a very summer chicken as they say and the demands were brutal on my back and knees so I went to lesser physically demanding job as older mechanics do.  I was on night shift and now I am not, before I keeping on my nightshift schedule only deviating it by a few hours on my off days because trying to flip it was too hard on me.  I would find myself doing nothing on my off days but watching TV because I couldn't do anything else without waking up the spousal unit or my son.   A bit of background.  I had at one time tipped the scales at 373 and being under 6 feet tall that was a big problem, after a health scare for me, and having a good friend that was a health fanatic keel over on the way home from work was a kicker for me and I started losing weight.  I lost 130 pounds and felt much better and looked to my goal of getting to 200 pounds and losing weight for a person over 50 years old is hard lemme tell you.

      Well I had to go to night shift to support the operation, there was an  realignment and my seniority wasn't enough to keep me on days, so I had to go to nights and like I said, all I could do on my off days was watch TV, I couldn't do much else on my off days and this had the effect of adding 20 pounds back.  Needless to say I am not happy, it was hard to lost the 130, but to have 20 creep back despite my being careful was a shock, so my goal of getting under 200 lbs seems much father away so I was bummed.  I had to opportunity to leave the nightshift and become a daywalker again, so I took it, I had been on nights before and it didn't bother me in the past, but this time it bothered me, I felt like I was losing out spending time with the spousal unit because I have to keep my night schedule even when I was off from work, I felt like I was living a half life. so when the opportunity came, I took it.  But this new job is totally different, I no longer touch the airplane, so I will miss that part of it but I am looking forward to the stability.  The new job is totally new, I have no frame of reference to my older experiences so I have to learn a whole new way of doing things and that takes time so I have had to focus on that.


      Meanwhile I have seen what is going on in the world for the past few months and I want to comment..When I see the Electoral branch weaponize the DOJ and prioritize going after the political opponents of the party in power, I am embarrassed, How the impartiality has fallen, er mask stripped away, I guess when they recruit from the same labor pool as where BLM and Antifa get their supporters, I guess one isn't surprised when the predictable results happen.   I remember the backsliding the DOJ did when President Trump was trying to stop Antifa and BLM and the half hearted results, whereas they were all in on anybody that the Democrats and Xiden don't like and I am appalled by this, but I'm too tired to comment...

   We had a Troubled girl that got sucked into the transgender movement that traditionally comprised about 1% to 1.3% of the population but is pushed to the forefront of the progressive movement.  Now as I recall, about 40% of the kids coming up now identify as one of the "Alphabet Squad" and that tells me that this is more about kids crying for attention than actually being one of the "Squad".  But you are having a lot of kids taking mind altering drugs and having their bits lopped off, and I think this is strange because the progs are saying that the kids can make this  permanent life altering decision without parental input and vote, but yet they can't buy any firearms...I guess they have different definitions of adults when it is beneficial for their cause I suppose, then you wonder why they are pissed off, angry and bitter, their life has just begin but it is already ruined as far as they are concerned, then people wonder why the last few mass shooters identified from the squad.but the progs being progs ain't gonna blame their core constituency...but lets hop on the tired tripe and "blame Guns"....but I am too tired to comment.

   Meanwhile the Donks keep trying to indict Former President Trump on more spurious charges, and all it is doing is pointing out to everyone but the hardcore donk supporters that he is being targeted by a partisan Judicial system that will stop at nothing to put him in prison for standing up to the Oligarchy and not playing ball.  Sure President Trump is abrasive, loudmouthed and pushy, but he got results and the people he selected for his cabinet positions were based on pure merit, not checking off as many boxes as possible to appease democratic core constituencies. 


Meanwhile the partisan justice system keeps dragging President Trump back into court in heavily blue areas and stacking the jury.  Sure this makes it popular with the base, but to the moderates and to the right side of the aisle it is obvious that the fix is on and the cards are marked, and this makes him more popular.   But I'm too tired to comment...

     Speaking of democrats, the head democrat President Xiden who is finishing the weaponizing the DOJ started by his boss Former President Obungler and they are using them against everyone that Xiden and the Donks see as a threat to the party and their control so Xiden uses the DOJ to go after parents, politicians like Santos, "You think that was an accident?"  He is being charged in a blue state...chip away at the GOP majority in the house...and don't be surprised if some more GOP congresscritters get picked off on spurious charges,

 Meanwhile speaking of the DOJ and the FBI, the Durham report was released showing the weaponization of the federal agencies and that the FBI ignored the malfeasance of the Clinton campaign but "Tilted The Scales" against the Trump campaign, and the bias continued throughout the entire time President Trump was in Office, and it is my belief that this bias permeates the upper echelons of all the .gov  Federal law enforcement agencies.

but I'm too tired to complain.....

    Now a threat we are having is our southern border and Xiden has flung it wide open, and allowing unfettered access through Texas.  Governor Abbot is sending buses of illegals to "Sanctuary cities " like Chicago and New York that are happy with illegals.....when they are in someone else state...but not in theirs.


  In Chicago, the local denizens have been letting their displeasure known to their local elected donk politicians that this isn't what "They voted for".  My Shadenboner was impressed, "Pal I hate to break it to you, this is what you voted for...you voted for the politicians that wanted sanctuary for illegals... Now you got them..."   My attitude is the same with New York,  The Democrats want the illegals, they send them into the red states and red communities and change them by population shift.  This is by design, if they can get the illegals the right to vote, it will guarantee a permanent majority and the GOP will never hold national office again.  The illegals bring crime, fentenyl and the influence of the Mexican Cartel into Middle America, but Xiden's administration don't care,  They blame all the ills of the country on..

You Betcha....White people are the "boogyman", we will be blamed for everything from high interest rates, high grocery prices, high fuel cost, high medical cost, high housing cost and anything else this administration can blame on us and get away on it.  Meanwhile the invasion from our southern borders continues, and the dilution of our national culture continues.  The people coming from outside the United States want a better life, I get that but their loyalty is to their home country, Not the United States so they send the money outside the country. Truth be told, we can't take the poor from every else in the world, it will drag us down into the poverty level importing people that have no education, and sure they may want to work, but their upkeep will exceed their ability to work and multiply that by millions and there you go.  Plus I have read that there are a lot of military age OTM(Other than Mexicans) also being picked up, so that makes me wonder how many Jihadi Terror cells or Chinese Military Special Forces got smuggled into this country through our porous nonborder with the help of the Mexican Cartels and the coyote's that smuggle people.

          But I'm too tired to comment....


   There have been several mass shootings and shootings in general lately..A lot of them...part of me wonders if this is being "encouraged" by handlers to push unbalanced to "Misbehave" and they supply the guns and watch the nutcases go nuts and they rely on the resulting firestorm to push for "gun restrictions" relying on the friendly media coverage to push an agenda that is supporting of the cause

Because dancing on the blood of the victims is what they specialize in.  All they can do is offer restrictions on law abiding citizens, not the criminals that happen to be a core constituency of the democrats, but the law abiding...because you think .gov treats you like crap now....you wanna see how they treat you once they disarm you and their pet criminals can run rampant and you have to do what the "Cloud People" say in the hopes that you and your family might get some protection from the same gangs that are encouraged to act out by the same government.  The "Cloud People" will have private security and they will have the special permits for guns...and for us...well it will suck to be us.

     But I'm too tired

And finally a quick though on the push for the EV that is going on....If the government controls your electricity, they control you...your heating, your cooking, your travel....something to think about. And also speaking of EV

Some Xiden flunky wants all the Military's vehicles by 2030 to be all Electric....now for some reason I see a crap load of problems with this....for starters, the limited range...and electric vehicles hate the cold and also when it is very hot, they hate the heat....but hey lets go all electric and screw the Military, when they have to go to foreign countries that don't like us to mine the lithium...but hey lets virtue signal...

but I'm too tired...




 



 

1 comment:

  1. Good luck with the weight loss, and welcome back to the light! ;-)

    ReplyDelete

I had to change the comment format on this blog due to spammers, I will open it back up again in a bit.