Webster

The Constitution was made to guard the people against the dangers of good intentions." --American Statesman Daniel Webster (1782-1852)


Friday, April 13, 2012

Battleship X

I saw this on youtube, since I have a things for Navel vessels( yeah along with airplanes...)   I always liked the Battleships.  I was happy that the navy had them for soo many years after WWII.  They finally put them out to pasture in the 90's as part of Drawdown that Clinton wanted because the prog's wanted their peace dividend.
     There were 4 battleships that survived WWII and continued service, they are the Iowa class ships.
      here is a website that talked about various battleships and other capital ships.Linkie

No comments:

Post a Comment

I had to change the comment format on this blog due to spammers, I will open it back up again in a bit.