Webster

The Constitution was made to guard the people against the dangers of good intentions." --American Statesman Daniel Webster (1782-1852)


Sunday, December 16, 2012

More Christmas Lights Part Drei

After the events, that have transpired, I decided to find more Christmas Lights:)   I totally don't want to listen to the liar in chief spew bullshit during a memorial service that the democrats will politicize for more restrictions on my rights.   I am a little pissed I guess.  Bastards can't wait until all the facts are in before dancing with glee on the blood of the innocents. The total lack of propriety shown by the assholes on the left has infuriated me.  I shouldn't be surprised for being crass and tacky is a regular Leftist/Democrat/rat bastard policy.  Fucking Ingrates.


    Now here are Christmas Lights:)


No comments:

Post a Comment

I had to change the comment format on this blog due to spammers, I will open it back up again in a bit.