Webster

The Constitution was made to guard the people against the dangers of good intentions." --American Statesman Daniel Webster (1782-1852)


Thursday, August 29, 2019

Truck Comparison

I have been continuing to teach my son the "Millennial anti-theft device" also known as the 5 speed.  He commented that with him shifting gears, he has to pay attention to the road.   I inwardly smiled and said "Eureka, me thinks the kid grasps the reasons."   Actually the truck being a stick was a fortuitous happenstance, and he now has the mechanics down for shifting, he just has to "do it regularly".  He is so excited to have his own truck and he knows the penalty if his grades go down.....Can you say "Big yellow Banana?, the loser cruiser"   That is the kiss of death, LOL.  

Big Height difference,

No comments:

Post a Comment

I had to change the comment format on this blog due to spammers, I will open it back up again in a bit.