Webster

The Constitution was made to guard the people against the dangers of good intentions." --American Statesman Daniel Webster (1782-1852)


Friday, June 28, 2013

Air show Disaster...fixed

A friend sent this to me...I figured it would tie in well with the Airbus story on my prior post.

AIRCRAFT HITS FOUR BUILDINGS

This is tough to see. It just shows the dangers of attending these events.


Amazing photo below shows great detail.


The pilot, at low altitude, had no control over his aircraft.


It narrowly misses a crowd gathered for the air show and slams into four buildings.


One can only imagine the horror of the occupants inside those buildings.


No one was killed, but it probably scared the crap out of them.

1 comment:

I had to change the comment format on this blog due to spammers, I will open it back up again in a bit.