Webster

The Constitution was made to guard the people against the dangers of good intentions." --American Statesman Daniel Webster (1782-1852)


Saturday, June 22, 2013

Muslim...."It is how we roll"



I wonder if I will get a visit from the Department of Justice for "hate Speech" for posting this picture.  I saw it online a while back.  I keep a folder on the 'puter full of cartoons and pics that I run across that I believe are "Blogworthy" or I use the pic or cartoons  to accentuate a story that I picked up or a rant that I am on.

3 comments:

  1. Yeah, you gonna get it from the Obama PC police. But Murphy and I will kick in $50 towards your bail.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Probably, but once again, the truth IS out there...

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hi Oldnfo and Murphy;

    I will probably will get it from the Obama PC police, but I have a gut feeling that there will be many others also.

    ReplyDelete

I had to change the comment format on this blog due to spammers, I will open it back up again in a bit.