Webster

The Constitution was made to guard the people against the dangers of good intentions." --American Statesman Daniel Webster (1782-1852)


Friday, June 14, 2013

The U.S. Government...What we wish....and what it has become...

I saw this surfing the web, but due to my wacky schedule I was unable to post it until now.  With Cub day camp 2013 over, my schedule will return to a sense of normalcy....or something like that.

This is the image we have of Uncle Sam that I remember from growing up and the way my parents and grand parents spoke.  This represents the America that lives in our dreams and ideals.

This is what the government has become.  When the President of the United States or his lackeys are able to use the organs of the state to harass their political opponants and intimidate them, there is something wrong with this picture.  This is the policy of the banana republics and other 3rd world shitholes to do stuff like this.

      This message brought to you by
A subsidiary of the following:


I am sure I have missed a few other government agencies that assisted the Obama administration in their re-election efforts.

No comments:

Post a Comment

I had to change the comment format on this blog due to spammers, I will open it back up again in a bit.