Webster

The Constitution was made to guard the people against the dangers of good intentions." --American Statesman Daniel Webster (1782-1852)


Friday, November 23, 2018

Started the "Tam Challenge on my Sigma



I started my "Tam  Challenge" on my S&W Sigma, I will post more details.  I am using a strange computer so I was unable to upload the pics that I have.  I fired 150 rounds through the pistol, with the exception of one misfire that showed a primer strike but no "Boom".  My trigger finger was hurting from shooting, I think the trigger safety was pinching my finger during the shooting.   I will post more musings and details tomorrow afternoon/evening after I get home

2 comments:

  1. Please support Small Business Saturday - November 24, 2018

    http://commoncts.blogspot.com/2018/11/small-business-saturday-november-24-2018.html

    ReplyDelete
  2. Funny, I don't have that problem with 9mm. You've just fell upon one of the problems with .40 S&W. The round that never should have been. IIRC you're also in San Antonio. Hit me up if you want to try using something that doesn't hurt so badly when you shoot it that you can concentrate on improving

    ReplyDelete

I had to change the comment format on this blog due to spammers, I will open it back up again in a bit.