Webster

The Constitution was made to guard the people against the dangers of good intentions." --American Statesman Daniel Webster (1782-1852)


Sunday, November 14, 2021

Minor Addendums...

 I returned to work yesterday after my bout with "Covid", I am still kinda tired, but I have this week to file my objections to the vaccine at my employer, I have medical, religious, moral and ethical; and I have a week to get my objection in before the window closes.


   I watched a classic on "Prime" last night, the movie is called "The Warriors", the movie came out in 1979 and I tuned into it later.  The Movie has become into a cult classic, everyone pretty much recognizes it..."Can you Dig it......"

 


 This is the actual speech, "Can...You...Count..Sucka's...!"


                                              "The Warriors, Last Subway Ride Home"

    I ran across this clip looking for the "Warriors Come out and Play" clip


For someone as old as I am and older, New York had a reputation as a "Sewer", that it very recently returned to for all the graffiti and crime(Thanks Donks and DeBlasio), but watching that movie is a blast from the past because it is a reminder of what the late 70's was like for those of us that were around back then, it was the best of time and the worst of time if you know what I am saying.

And finally I got a cover for the Truck...

  So my Precious would be under cover when I am not driving her, the dang trees are tough, I had a heck of a time cleaning her up when she sat for a couple of months, and I don't want to repeat that.


1 comment:

  1. Covers are a good idea, and remember to wash it, because that tree sap is STICKY!!!

    ReplyDelete

I had to change the comment format on this blog due to spammers, I will open it back up again in a bit.