Webster

The Constitution was made to guard the people against the dangers of good intentions." --American Statesman Daniel Webster (1782-1852)


Wednesday, March 6, 2024

Bittersweet day,

 


I was driving to work and it dawned on me, this is the last time I will be driving "The Precious " A.K.A my F150 to work, she got that nickname from a friend of mine because we are both kinda geeky, hey don't hate. Well anyway it is a "Lord of the Ring" reference because I babied that truck for the 11 years I owned her, did a few mods, and other things. That truck took me all over the southeast on Boy Scout adventures after adventures,  was my range table, BBgun repair station,  and a myriad of other things, I also used the height to do repairs on the house standing on the truck box. I "Posted many adventures and stories" of that F150. Best truck I ever owned.

      I am selling the truck to a friend of mine who wants a reliable truck for his son.  I bought another F150 and I will include the pics in a few days.

    Yes I am doing this from work on my kinda smart phone 

1 comment:

I had to change the comment format on this blog due to spammers, I will open it back up again in a bit.