Webster

The Constitution was made to guard the people against the dangers of good intentions." --American Statesman Daniel Webster (1782-1852)


Saturday, March 9, 2024

Well there is symmetry...

 Many years ago, when I got the "Precious" a.k.a my 1999 F150, 


Yep, that is her, well I sold her to a friend of mine who wanted a super reliable truck for his son, and normally I wouldn't have, but he is my "brother from another mother" and he knew I had taken really good care of the truck. So I made him a fair offer and he was good with with it.


I had clean up the truck and had her ready for her new owner, 


There she is leaving.  I was a bit bummed, best truck I ever had. 

       Well to the beginning of my blogpost,  i and my son flew here...back to the Carolinas to get my new F150.


Yep, to Charlotte,  North Carolina to pick up my new truck from this place..


Yep, Capital Ford. I had found a slightly used F150 at a good price and bought it.


Well she is RED, but an extended cab, I prefer extended cabs over super cabs.  She is a 2021 F150 XLT with the sport and chrome package.  I bought her outright., no note. So we drove home and on the way home we stopped at a little restaurant in Augusta called"Wifesavers


Yep, same place as all those ago,  well the Mac and Cheese is favored by the wife, so we loaded up and continued driving. 


Drove a lot different than "the Precious " more comfortable and a lot more bells and whistles,  lemme tell you.

   Yes, I did this off my kinda smart phone.....at work......again.........*sigh*

No comments:

Post a Comment

I had to change the comment format on this blog due to spammers, I will open it back up again in a bit.