Webster

The Constitution was made to guard the people against the dangers of good intentions." --American Statesman Daniel Webster (1782-1852)


Friday, August 2, 2013

Working for Peanuts...."humor"

You have heard many people say that " man my job sucks and they pay me peanuts as far as salary goes."  Well in my case..."Peanuts" are a side benefit of my job.
Let me 'splain, When we go on the planes to do what repairs or services that the plane need, the galleys usually have munchies in them, if they haven't been decatered.  All us mechanics usually hit the pretzels, waters, sodas and peanuts, they are complementary to the passengers while they are flying  We avoid the little bottles of booze like the plague....We like our job and a quick way to get fired is to get into the airplane liqueur.  the passengers pay money for those little bottles of booze and they are verboten.  Anyway, I was grabbing a few to munch on while we performed our service check and I had this great idea to take a picture of the bag of peanuts that we were munching out of while we performed our checks.  I thought it was a great humor post.  I can't always post about the new and creative ways that the Obama administration is sticking it to us from taxes, obamacare,  the new ways that they are trying to get the 2nd amendment, the new ways that we find out that the our government is spying on us, from the new ways that they are trying to legalize 12 million new potential democrat voters.  I can go on and on.  I by nature am an optimist in my case, the airplane fuel tanks are half full.  And they have peanuts in the galleys:)

1 comment:

I had to change the comment format on this blog due to spammers, I will open it back up again in a bit.