Webster

The Constitution was made to guard the people against the dangers of good intentions." --American Statesman Daniel Webster (1782-1852)


Friday, April 8, 2016

Just came back from a trip...

My son and I went back to the Naval Aviation Museum in Pensacola.  We went there back in 2012, January 2013 and it was awesome, and this time we went was very good.


I am tired, the distance wasn't too bad, but having to deal with the Florida drivers and the spring breakers.....And I thought GA drivers sucked...man they can't hold a candle to the Florida drivers....

   I will post pics and story later.....My brain is mush right now.

  I was working on my blog post but I am having problems with my baby laptop.  I may have to wait until I get home to try to correct it.

No comments:

Post a Comment

I had to change the comment format on this blog due to spammers, I will open it back up again in a bit.