Webster

The Constitution was made to guard the people against the dangers of good intentions." --American Statesman Daniel Webster (1782-1852)


Saturday, April 2, 2016

Facebook Friends...?

   Is it just me or has everyone got inundated with facebook friend request.  I have noticed that they are almost always of scantily clad women.   I click their profile to see who they are...and the profile is as empty as one of Obama's foreign policy directives.  I look at their past and I see things like "Manager of Manager" and other equally vapid occupations.....

     I told my son whom is on facebook to be very careful who he "friends" on facebook for you let them have access to your life and if they are bad people they can rip your identity or cause you real problems.  I also told him that some people have contest to see how many people they can "friend".  He needs to be very careful.
 I have to go camping this weekend, I will be back tomorrow and post one of my pithy rants:)

No comments:

Post a Comment

I had to change the comment format on this blog due to spammers, I will open it back up again in a bit.