Webster

The Constitution was made to guard the people against the dangers of good intentions." --American Statesman Daniel Webster (1782-1852)


Wednesday, May 17, 2017

Couple of things...

I am in a big city at the behest of my employer, I am participating in a "Safety Conference", my employer runs a very safe and ontime operation and we feel good about that until we compare ourselves to the oil and gas industry and we realize that we still have a way to go.

    I am still there and a Mechanic from Beijing gave all us participants a souvenir from his homeland.  It is a small thing but I though it was very neat and very nice thing that he did.  


It is a bookmark of a leaf and it has artwork drawn into it.   I though it is very neat and I really appreciate the gift.

    On another hand, I saw where Hillary released a message from her twitter account...


  I know it is humor but the number of dead people surrounding the Clinton's seem to increase...

   

1 comment:

I had to change the comment format on this blog due to spammers, I will open it back up again in a bit.