Webster

The Constitution was made to guard the people against the dangers of good intentions." --American Statesman Daniel Webster (1782-1852)


Friday, May 26, 2017

Some Musings....

I have been working a lot and a lot of end of school activities going on at Casa De Garabaldi,  I have some pithy musings I figured I would comment on. 

   First on, there was a special election in Montana and a liberal reporter from a rag called the "guardian" apparently ambushed the GOP candidate right before he was supposed to speak to a news team about the Election and apparently he did what we wanted to do to the smarmy media, he "body slammed" the reporter.  I guess the candidate got grumpy when the reporter kept asking him loaded questions hoping to provoke a response and put him in a bad light and sticking a recorder in his face and not letting him get a word in edgewise.

     I also am saddened about the backpack bomb at a concert in Manchester England where 22 people died, mostly kids going to a concert with a singer named Ariana, the same ditzy celebritwit that bashed the United States and praised open borders and diversity.  Well England has a muslim problem and they in the name of political correctness refuse to deal with it. 

     And we are having problems here in my area, apparently a county commissioner had a problem with a confederate flag being flown from a battlefield in the county.  Sent a representative to the area owned by the county and told them to remove the flag.  Well that was not good enough and the commissioner showed up and demanded that all confederate flags be removed because they are"offensive".  Well the museum that is run by volunteers decided that this was enough and shut down the museum.    Apparently the commissioner wanted to pander to her base pushed the issue,   There are many worse problems in my county to worry about like a bunch of failing schools, crime and other issues and she picks the confederate flag.  I can't make this crap up. 

No comments:

Post a Comment

I had to change the comment format on this blog due to spammers, I will open it back up again in a bit.